Built in Enzymes
Amylase (alpha, beta, gamma)
Fructo Oligosaccharides (FOS)
Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS)
Activated Wheat Bran
- Enhances useful microbial populations
- Check Mortility
- Regulates Gut Ecology
- Improves nutrient absorption and utilisation
- Improves Immunity
- Improves Egg Shell Quality
- Helps in longer laying life
Probiotic strains have been shown to inhibit pathogenic bacteria both in vitro and in vivo through several different mechanisms.
- Probiotic bacteria produce short-chain organic acids (lactic, acetic, propionic), which reduce the pH thereby makes it unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria like E.coli. Salmonella and Staphylococcus sp. and inhibit growth of pathogenic microorganisms in the gastrointestinal environment.
- Produre several anti-bacterial compounds, viz: Lysozyme, Lactolarn, Lactoperoxidase and Bactedocins. The compounds are bacteriostatic and bactericidal in nature and significantly brings down the Escherichia colt, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridium pert ringers, Campylobacter.
- Probiotic stimulation of the immune system manifested by increased production of immunoglobulins, increased activity of macrophages and lymphocytes Infant is born with a sterile digestive system, and before his organism will be able to produce its own antibodies. microorganisms from the environment begin to colonize the digestive system. Therefore.the use of probiotics,due to their ability of adhesion to the intestinal mucosa, allows to create a natural barrier against potential pathogens, and thus enhances immunity
Pre-starter feed: 150 gm / ton of feed
Starter Feed: 100gm / ton of feed
Finisher Feed : 50gm/ ton of feed
Breeders and layers:
100gm / Ton of feed for a period of 7 days regularly, Repeat at an interval of 3 to 4 weeks or as per the recommendation of veterinarian
FOR CHICKS :Stimulates, Provides and Restores the very essential Microbial balance during the most critical period of growth - From 4th to 10th Day 1gm/Litre
AFTER ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY: Ideal to restore quickly the Intestinal Micro flora and to minimize the side effect of Antibiotics for better health and growth - For 7 days after completing the antibiotic therapy 1gm/Litre
DURING STRESS PERIOD : Relives Stress, Helps in improving the feed conversion efficiency and over all health - For 10 days 1m/4 litre
Portal Developed and Maintained by Trèsbien Biosynth Pvt Ltd.
9883 078810 | 9064 016386